Saturday, January 26, 2013

SB 47 Prop Bets

2/5 Update/Results
Only two of my thoughts hit
OVER on 5 1/2 total TDs and Will there be a Defensive or Special Teams TD?
Unsure of the payout for the total, but the other paid +160

If you had taken would a safety occur, it paid +600
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I noticed SB XLVII prop bets over at footballperspective.com http://www.footballperspective.com/super-bowl-xlvii-prop-bets/ a couple of days ago and meant to pick a few in an eariler post. So though this maybe a bit late it's still in time for SB.

You might want to take a look at Delanie Walker at 18/1 as the first person to score a TD. He and Kaepernick were in sync earlier this year.

Will this game go into OT? pays 6/1 for the yes, just a hunch


Will there be a Lead Change in the Second Half?  Yes (Lead Change in 2nd Half) +150 (3/2)
Total Touchdowns in the game  Over/Under 5 ½  I'd take the OVER
Will there be a Special Teams or Defensive Touchdown scored in the game? Yes (Defensive or Special Teams TD) +160 (8/5) - Normally I'd stay away, but both teams are stronger on D than on O, in particular BAL ST has been iffy at times in returns, muff or fumble anyone?
Half Time / Full Time                Tie / Baltimore Ravens 15/1 Tie / San Francisco 49ers 12/1
I like both of the above  for their payouts and it's reasonable to have a tie at the half
The largest points lead of the game by either team will be Over/Under 13, I wish they had a payout for this but I'd look at the under

That's all for now, I'm sure their are more props, but I'm thinking of a close game in the first half and then perhaps a runaway in the second half...





No comments: