Tuesday, September 30, 2014

2014 - week 04 - results

Mixed results, 8-5 ATS which is good, but 3-10 totals which is just awful....
If I had stayed with my first instincts for GB @CHI, I would have one more win, one less loss or 9-4 ATS...
A bit surprised by HOU, I thought you could run on their D as NYG did make their DL look bad at times in week 3.
I would never have expected TB to win at PIT, highly unexpected and thus a true UPSET IMO
I was being a bit pig headed with MIA at OAK, these overseas game at Wembley stadium, really favors the road team...
ATL at MIN, is another upset, but after examing the game, it's the injuries to ATL on OL, (Center and RG) as well as at strong safety that turned the tide in favor of MIN, that and MIN QB Bridgewater having an outstanding game in his debut as a starting QB (too bad he was injured as well, but the game was already in MIN favor by then) as well as a team that appeared to be motivated at home. I guess you could also factor in ATL a dome team on the road on a grass surface, out doors as a combo factor in their loss.
I was surprised a bit with the total for PHI at SF ending UNDER the total.


2014 - week 04 - results

No comments: