Tuesday, September 16, 2014

2014 - week 02 - results

What a weekend, I sucked again, guess it shows when I don't get to watch enough games. I'm glad I've been only picking side and totals... (and not doing anything else).

With the recent news of MIN RB Peterson deactivated the day before the game, my guess it was a deflater for the team, since a realistic backup for All-Day is still a major drop off.
Unlike CAR which also had a late deactivation of DE Greg Hardy, but they have replacements.
The other situation worth mentioning is the suspension of xBAL RB Ray Rice, which I believed occurred last Sunday on game day for BAL and may have affected them for their game vs CIN, but by the time the Thursday game had rolled around BAL had rallied around each other and soundly defeated PIT.
MIA has a costly emotional win vs NE, last week and this weekend they had to shuffle their front 7 on D and BUF took advantage as well as on ST.


2014 - week 02 - results


No comments: