Thursday, August 17, 2006

results qb exp week 2

game 1, 2-0 NYG -3.5 (also best bet)
game 2, 1-1 PHI @BAL under 34.5, BAL really wanted to win

ATS
overall 3-1
favored side/total 2-0
best bet 1-0

watching KC you get the feeling their DL and OL will have problems from the start. QB Trent Green plays well, but OL is lacking ???, DL had no penetration on several plays and were pushed around by NYG OL and allowed chunks of running yardage. NYG looks like they'll be favored for the rest of the preseason.

I noticed the absence of the words 1st qtr, 2nd qtr, 3rd qtr and 4th qtr. When did Fox start using those yellow dots. I read better than looking at those tiny dots. I guess if you have a small TV set you're outta luck w/the dots or you could turn up the volume for Buck and Aikman.

The Live Game stats at nfl.com is nice and reminds me of a similar scheme at arenafootball.com which I encounter prior to trying the NFL "live game stats"

No comments: