Monday, January 16, 2012

2011 - week 20 playoff picks

01/22 3:00 PM

301 BAL 49½ under
302 NE -7.5 *

BAL on the road this season has yet to have a total go over 49.5 & w/NE playing well on O, fav/under
combo seems the way to go.
Update - I just read a few things on covers.com and I don't agree, I think NE D has stepped up and w/new starting D lineup and BAL having similar characteristics to DEN, the game should be very similar to last weeks DEN @NE matchup, I just expect an under game instead of over the total.


01/22 6:30 PM
303 NYG 43½ over
304 SF -2.5 *

Of all the remaining teams SF D is the best and since I had the NFC all wrong, I'll play follow the leader
w/D's winning out.
Update - I don't think bettors (early money) are over reacting to SF, I think they see the same thing I do - a D that is playing on another level and couple that w/recent inj's for NYG, SF should win. This game may go under the total, but NYG Manning & co. should get at least a couple of TDs & FG's (or about 20 pts).

No comments: