Monday, November 21, 2011

2011 week 11 - results

GAME          ATS/TOTAL


NYJ@DEN  W/W

TEN@ATL   P/W

BUF@MIA  W/P

CIN@BAL   P/W

JAC@CLE   W/W

OAK@MIN W/W

CAR@DET  W/W

TB@GB        L/L      TB plays up & GB plays down

DAL@WAS  L/L      unexpected effort from WAS

ARI@SF      W/W

SEA@STL    L/W     this was tough to pick due to injs for each team, I could've changed my pick on Saturday when news of STL LT Saffold inj, but I just left this as is.

SD@CHI      W/L     costly win for CHI

PHI@NYG    L/W    upset of the week, I thought PHI was dead in the water...

KC@NE      W/W

weekly results:
ATS/TOTAL
W-L-P/W-L-P
8-4-2/10-3-1

for the year:
ATS/TOTAL
84-71-5/83-74-3

overall a very good week, NFC East gave me trouble, looks like 'dogs play hard at this time of year.
I knew of the TB/GB history where TB has been winning and giving good effort for the past few years.
Check under nfl.com>stats>historical stats>team vs team.

CIN played better on the road than I thought they would. TEN @ATL has a deceptive score, TEN was a bit lucky (w/Hasselbeck inj and Locker subbing played well) and ATL played much better. CAR had a much better game on O than last week.

Teams that maybe dead .... KC, STL, BUF, ARI - JAC? CLE?

No comments: