Friday, January 30, 2009

NFL 08 - Conference Championships - results

ATS 0-2 side 0-1 total 0-1 PHI @ARI (DO)
ATS 0-2 side 0-1 total 0-1 BAL @PIT (FO)

for the week:
ATS 0-4 side 0-2 total 0-2

for the playoffs:
ATS 8-12 side 4-6 total 4-6

green picks: 0-fer


what a shamble... I'm 0-fer guess it was bound to happen, when I can't watch football on weekend due to work requirements, this follows my previous pattern of when I miss the weekend games and I'll miss on my picks the following week. Watching highlights and NFL network shorten games still isn't good enough to get a sense of how the game went and if DC/OC/HC or referees make calls or don't make calls that affect the game. But yeah I stunk it up !!!!

notes: PHI had a better average gain per play, but ARI has a better average gain per pass play.Both playoff winners got the TO's and PIT turned their TO's into 10 pts. ARI took a missed FG and struck for a TD w/good field position.

No comments: