Sunday, September 28, 2008

on the web - Sunday Night Football

http://static.nfl.com/static/snf/WOW.html?icampaign=Chi_Phi_Live

while the game was on, I found the End Zone view to be my favorite. There's also a cable cam which was pretty good at times as well, a follow the QB's view, a sideline cam and of course the standard normal broadcast view.

I wonder if this will be on next week? I just happened to be on the nfl site when I noticed the Sunday Night Football Extra link, which proclaims watch the game live and sure enough, it was live and very clear on my cable modem connection (I compared to broadcast TV). It's interactive and very well done, now only if I had a larger screen than my laptop, though I must say it (the broadcast) was very, very good and any football fan would really appreciated the multiple views to choose from during the game. Of course, their's commercials, but this was expected and acceptable...

No comments: