Monday, September 03, 2007

NFL week 1

301 NO +5.5, over 53, I just expect NO to play keep away and run the ball more and IND to be efficient on offense, total maybe a bit high, but it's the opener and both QB's have been highly efficient in preseason.

406 HOU -3, under 38*** this may be a bit of a stretch, but w/KC having to rebuild their OL I just don't expect them to be as good and to continue their OL slide which began w/their OL retiring etc a couple of years ago

408 BUF +3.5, under 37 , hard to go against DEN, but it's the opener, the general consensus it BUF isn't good enough to beat DEN, but I'm taking a chance and I say BUF will win outright

409 PIT -4.5****, under 37, spread should be -14.5

411 TEN +6.5, under 37.5, JAC is at home, but they lost @TEN last year and I think TEN has "their number"

414 STL -1****, under 42 should be -10, CAR O is suspect and their D will wilt in the 4th qtr

416 GB +3, over 43.5**, this game I could be wrong w/the youth in GB failing to defend their home turf as PHI is among the top 3 teams in NFC

417 ATL +3, under 36*** I just don't expect MIN O to score and unless their D get's a pair of scores they won't win

420 WAS -3**, under 35 though D is good for MIA, just like the above team, I can't see their O scoring

422 NYJ +6.5, over 41 I expect a close game so taking the pts is the prudent thing

424 SEA -6***, under 41.5 the calls will begin for Gruden to lose his job w/this loss as SEA should demolish TB in their home opener

426 SD -6, over 42.5** I just don't trust CHI QB on the road

427 OAK -1.5, under 40*** , another one that's tuff to pick on a side

430 DAL -6, over 44*** tough to go against NYG since they are 2-0 (or 1-0-1)ATS last year vs DAL and w/CB Newman nursing a foot inj, I'd pick on that side, but I don't believe Strahan will play and 3-12 SU record w/Strahan really is hard to ignore

431 BAL +3****, under 40.5 CIN OL is the real question and I don't expect them to be able to stop the best D in the AFC (I call BAL D the best because they have the weakest O of all the teams w/a chance to make the playoffs)

433 ARI +3, under 45, should be interesting I could have gone the other way w/SF, I just think SF is farther away from making playoffs than ARI

No comments: