Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2013 Free agency has begun

One of my favorite free agency trackers is on http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/2013-free-agents.htm

I prefer to sort by team, old team - do capture than by new team do capture.

Here's a link for the official NFL FA list http://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/03-12-13-free-agency-begins-4-2.pdf

Some of the early surprises to me was the NYJ cutting of NT Pouha and DE DeVito, I guess they'll pick up some rookies or are they really looking at free agents?

BAL trade of WR Boldin to SF, I guess BAL will not win the SB for this upcoming season and so the trend continues. SF is a serious contender again for this upcoming season, though I did notice TE Delanie Walker has signed w/TEN.

BAL let DE/LB Kruger sign elsewhere (CLE), but I wished they had kept him.

KC will win more games this upcoming season, things are clicking w/Reid as HC.

I might just keep updating this with thoughts or something later or perhaps nothing more, until June/July...


No comments: