Monday, December 19, 2011

2011 - week 15 - results

GAME ATS/TOTAL


JAC@ATL    L/W sigh, JAC was just like SD, 3rd game in 11days

DAL@TB     W/W

WAS@NYG L/L now why did I pick NYG & Over?

GB@KC       L/L upset of the year?

NO@MIN    W/W

SEA@CHI   W/L another road win and over the total

MIA@BUF  W/L Q4 so much scoring by both teams

CAR@HOU W/L just when you think CAR D will give up 20+pts, they don't

TEN@IND   L/L huge upset

CIN@STL   W/W

DET@OAK  P/W

NE@DEN    W/W

NYJ@PHI    L/W so PHI are officially spoilers

CLE@ARI    L/W ARI SU win, ATS loss

BAL@SD     L/L very ugly game for BAL on O & D, SD is UP!

PIT@SF       L/W oops - thought that a better 3-4D would give SF more trouble





weekly results:
ATS/TOTAL
W-L-P/W-L-P

7-8-1/9-7



for the year:
ATS/TOTAL

117-100-7/120-101-3



too many L/L which mean upsets for me, though the WAS@NYG game was on my radar, I failed to change it (my picks), sigh....

Huge UPSET w/GB loss, smaller upsets w/TEN, BAL, PIT, NYJ losses
I noticed all road teams for the above

No comments: