Saturday, August 18, 2007

8/16 & 8/17 results

8/16 ATS 2-0 KC is in for a horrible year...

8/17 ATS 2-4 odd how I put an X next to TEN, but somehow I type NE ... sigh and I guess I should have picked PHI, but I ignored the 1st game back for McNabb factor.
MIN D looked great, though this is 2nd game in a row for NYJ that went over total. NYJ QB Pennington has never had the strongest of arms, but he tended to make smart decisions .... I wonder when we'll see Clemens start? midway thru season?
BUF vanilla O looks pathetic, ATL hmmm O looks like a few fixes and it could be ok.
OL's for both TEN & NE allowed too many QB pressures/sacks

I did notice... that every team (excluding Thursdays participant MIA 2-0 & KC 0-2 and NE 0-1-1) got rid of the goose egg for their ATS record they're all 1-1

as for Over/Under records, notables include CAR, NYJ 2-0, BUF, KC 0-2

for the year ATS 20-16

No comments: