Sunday, September 13, 2009

NFL 09 week 01 - results

side total game
W W TEN @PIT
L L MIA @ATL
W L KC @BAL
L L PHI @CAR
L W DEN @CIN
W L MIN @CLE
L L NYJ @HOU
W W JAC @IND
W L DET @NO
W L DAL @TB
W W SF @ARI
W L WAS @NYG
L W STL @SEA
W L CHI @GB
L L BUF @NE
L W SD @OAK
9-7 6-10 results for wk01

9-7 favored side or total (bold picks)

I was doing fairly well until the SNF & MNF games, sigh....


I was suprised by...
HOU, my thinking was NYJ D had 2 key players susp'd for game, I really thought HOU O would take advantage and their D would have less reps to play

MIA, though last year they also loss every out of conference and I should have
considered this as well

PHI O gell'd earlier than I thought it would (I was giving it a few more weeks)

BAL allowed so many points

STL O was so inept (0 pts) vs SEA D

DEN was very lucky w/tipped pass for TD at end of game, so next week their luck runs out

except for STL & CHI games, div dogs won the money ATS (JAC, SF, WAS, BUF, OAK)

Did you notice the three teams that fired their OC's (KC, TB, BUF), all did much better than I thought they would, good to very good team effort, will this continue into next week?

No comments: